The ruins of the Gothic castle founded by Markvartic family at the beginning of the 14th century. Original name was Goldenberg. In 1658 was demolished by emperors order. To the present days are preserved remnants of two towers, gates, cellars and spiral stone walls. The ruins were two times visited by famous Czech poet Karel Hynek Mácha.
Kumburk Kumburk
Remnants of main fortified tower